Beautiful Buildings Club


Richard the building

Episode 6:
Richard the building is celebrating his beauty in a moment of intense extatic joy with his friend Pahlavi the building, a structure merging traditional elements with modern designs.
Drama later on as the idealism of Richard the building*s infrastructure takes over, and nearly costs him the loss of his dinner. Sexy results.

Labels:

0 Responses to “Richard the building”

Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter

    Me

      I am Cedric!
      I am a beautiful building!
      I am better than Bauhaus!
      I have functional interiors!
      You*d go nuts if I told you!
      I am a hyperbuilding!
      Bow to my infrastructure!
      Join the beautiful buildings club!

      talk to me:

      benettic3@gmail.com
    Visit my beautiful blog PARIS2e.

    the old soap episodes



    XML


    Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam