Beautiful Buildings Club


George W the building

Episode 9:
George W the building plans to become a beautiful building and strike down Bauhaus with his shiny disco balls.
He unveils his ideology with much passion but doesn*t miss out to signal the ugliness of his peers. Passion and drama unfold as he declares war to the pink curtain wall...
Will he succeed this time? What about Laura the building? Where is she? Who cares?

Labels:

0 Responses to “George W the building”

Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter

    Me

      I am Cedric!
      I am a beautiful building!
      I am better than Bauhaus!
      I have functional interiors!
      You*d go nuts if I told you!
      I am a hyperbuilding!
      Bow to my infrastructure!
      Join the beautiful buildings club!

      talk to me:

      benettic3@gmail.com
    Visit my beautiful blog PARIS2e.

    the old soap episodes



    XML


    Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam