Beautiful Buildings Club


Gerald the building 2

Episode 12:
Gerald the building and Donald the Building discover yet another element of Bauhaus in their office and try to unmask the traitor by exposing their shiny curtain walls to him. Will they succeed?

Labels:

0 Responses to “Gerald the building 2”

Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter

    Me

      I am Cedric!
      I am a beautiful building!
      I am better than Bauhaus!
      I have functional interiors!
      You*d go nuts if I told you!
      I am a hyperbuilding!
      Bow to my infrastructure!
      Join the beautiful buildings club!

      talk to me:

      benettic3@gmail.com
    Visit my beautiful blog PARIS2e.

    the old soap episodes



    XML


    Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam