Beautiful Buildings Club


Lyndon the building

Episode 13:
Lyndon the building and his annexes try to ignore the ugliness of the yellow structure by faking interest for a brightly colored TV set.
Later Lyndon the building will be bored by an old structure at the point that he decides to reveal his plans of becoming supreme ruler of the Beautiful Buildings. Confusion happens as he finally discovers his eminent lack of the Machine...



Labels:

0 Responses to “Lyndon the building”

Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter

    Me

      I am Cedric!
      I am a beautiful building!
      I am better than Bauhaus!
      I have functional interiors!
      You*d go nuts if I told you!
      I am a hyperbuilding!
      Bow to my infrastructure!
      Join the beautiful buildings club!

      talk to me:

      benettic3@gmail.com
    Visit my beautiful blog PARIS2e.

    the old soap episodes



    XML


    Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam